We have been in the business of ebook production for 10 years, and during this time, the building blocks of a quality digital publication haven’t changed. When an author has finished a manuscript, we can help in all the steps, or in a specific task for producing a commercial product from that manuscript. We work with self-publishers and businesses that want to outsource their ebook production.
- Step 1. Editing and proofreading the manuscript.
- Step 2. Creating a book cover image. This is also the point of no return for the title.
- Step 3. Drafting the book description.
- Step 4. Adjusting images, tables and other possible elements to the chosen ebook formats.
- Step 5. Creating EPUB and Kindle-formatted ebooks that are ready to be delivered to bookstores.
- Step 6. Testing the ebooks on a range of devices and apps.
In addition to the listed services, we produce Klaava Travel Guide book series that delivers modern visual guidebooks for travelers.
Contact us here for more about our ebook services.
2 thoughts on “Ebook Services”
I am English. I have an MS (43000 words) which may interest your company. Written 1960 after meeting my Finnish pen-friend for first time,. This led to marriage in Karelia in 1962. MS hidden away for 50+ years, until last year when dear wife died. Original MS rediscovered and now with a moving epilogue added, and with a full Finnish translation (including a poem from original script translated to Kalevala style by Kalevala society of Finland. If interested I can post English/Finnish MS to you.
Frank Worsdale (Edinburgh UK)
I will contact you via email for further details on your manuscript.