We have been in the business of ebook production for 10 years, and during this time, the building blocks of a quality digital publication haven’t changed. When an author has finished a manuscript, we can help in all the steps, or in a specific task for producing a commercial product from that manuscript. We work with self-publishers and businesses that want to outsource their ebook production.
- Step 1. Editing and proofreading the manuscript.
- Step 2. Creating a book cover image. This is also the point of no return for the title.
- Step 3. Drafting the book description.
- Step 4. Adjusting images, tables and other possible elements to the chosen ebook formats.
- Step 5. Creating EPUB and Kindle-formatted ebooks that are ready to be delivered to bookstores.
- Step 6. Testing the ebooks on a range of devices and apps.
In addition to the listed services, we produce Klaava Travel Guide book series that delivers modern visual guidebooks for travelers.
Contact us here for more about our ebook services.